March 11, 2008

TAGGED!

Where was I 10 years ago:

I was living in Provo, UT going to school full time, pregnant with my first child:) Wow, that seems like so long ago!!


Things on my "To Do" list today:

Breakfast @ Melissa's, Costco stop, organize toys (which didn't get done), laundry (as always!), pick up kids from school, make dinner, take back movies, get gas, work on church file system, read,...Man I live a pretty boring life!!! (Except for the breakfast of course!)


Things I would do if I became a Billionaire:

Take my kids on all those fun vacation spots like the Bahamas and a Disney cruise line of course. I would hopefully visit our families a lot more than we do now. I would hire a maid and a cook so I could spend all my time hanging out with the kids!!! Oh, and a personal trainer:) And I would give the BEST birthday presents.


3 of my bad habits:

1. Wasting time.
2. Jumping to the wrong conclusion.
3. Gossiping. ( I hate that word! EWWW!)


5 Places I've lived.

1. Omaha, NE
2. Provo, UT
3. Orem, UT (big stretch)
4. Reno, NV
5. Sparks, NV (another big stretch)


5 Jobs I've had.

1. Newspaper carrier:)
2. Kindercare
3. Dip'n Dots
4. Babysitter (stretching again)
5. Concessions at UVSC (Thanks J.D.)
Wow, I really had to stretch that out. I haven't had many jobs in my day. Of course Mom for the past 10 years should've made the list on numbers 1-5!!!!


Something most people don't know about me:

I got this idea from Kendra! I am actually a closet "Prison Break" watcher. SSHHHHH!! Don't tell anyone, though. It is my dirty little secret. I have watched it since it came out, and I just can't stop. It doesn't hurt that the main character, MICHAEL SCOFFIELD, is H-O-T!! (Which is another dirty little secret, so don't tell anyone.


Well, hopefully you all learned SOMETHING new about me. Now it is my turn to tag some of my friends!! I TAG Melissa, Julie W., & Jamie.

9 comments:

Julie said...

Yeah! I loved it! Ok, I can think of one more job! You were my first housekeeper! Remember...I think it was before Ryan was born and he is 13!!! Yikes. And.....my favorite babysitter so that is not even a stretch! Although the one you babysat is 20 now! Hee Hee!

Julie said...

House keeper seems so formal.....cleaning lady doesn't sound right though! You were only like 15 or 16 though right???

Kendra said...

WE love Prison Break too. Love the tag. IT is fun to hear about other people. Happy Birthday 2 days late. I thought of you and ment to send an email, but didn't get it done. Hope you had a good one. Breakfast sounded fun!

caligirl said...

And I thought I found out all about you yesterday at breakfast:-) So cute. I love finding out about people...especially all of those little things they don't talk about too often:-)

emily salway said...

okay...who are you caligirl? Megan? Misty? Talli?

Julie said...

Thanks for tagging me I will get to asap. Congrats on the upcoming events! I knew it!

JudyGrandma said...

It was fun to open your blog and find a new post with fun insight. (psssst....we already knew you had a thing for Michael Scoffield)

Janna said...

Haha!! This is a good way to learn about your long lost cousin ;) I just remembered your mom wrote down your blog address here, and I just found the paper and decided to look you up! :) If you want to see mine (I'm HORRIBLE at keeping up on it, but I'm trying!) it's http://jannasfamily.blogspot.com/. Love ya!!
-Janna

Unknown said...

Hey Em!! Michael Scoffield is pretty cute. Craig and I like that show, too. Funny you were talking about your "bad habits"....I think those ones are pretty universal. Procrastinating and gossiping- they're ones I could work on, too. I'm glad I finally have your blog and e-mail address!