March 20, 2008

Tagged--My Husband

I was tagged by another friend, but this time it was about Mike. I actually had a hard time finding pictures of just him, but lucky him, I found this one of him IN SPANDEX!!! He's gonna love me for that:) So here goes...







What is his name? Michael Edward Salway


How long have we been together? 12 years:)


How old is he? 33 (right, honey?!)


How long did we date? We started dating in February and then left each other for the summer...so together about 4 months...apart about 2 months.


Who said I love you first? This is actually a fun story...but I'll make it short. I was taking a sign language class at the time and was teaching him some along the way. So we were sitting at a devotional at the Marriott Center and he signed it to me. I think that counts.


Who is taller? Him, but we both got the short end of that deal!!


Who can sing better? Lalala...me:)


Who does the laundry? Me, but he helps out when he sees it has been a long day:)


Who pays the bills? Me, and he doesn't help out with that.


Who sleeps on the right side? Mike


Who mows the lawn? Mike, and I have never helped out with that.


Who drives? Mike


Who kissed who first? He definitely went in for the kill first.


Who proposed? Mike


Who is more stubborn? This may be a toss up, but realistically, it is probably me.


Who has more siblings? Mike has one more in his family.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That is cute to hear you talk about, Emily.

alexandra said...

Emily, I have to admit that I have been taking a look atyour blog from time to time and It hought it time to step from the shadows! :) I cannot believe that it has been 12 years since you were with your husband. So long ago that we were little freshman living in the dorms. A few years ago, right before I got married, I was looking through my college stuff and found a little note from you returning a sock from a dorm sleepover we had.

I am so happy to see what a sweet and happy family you have. I try not to think about how old your oldest is! They are all so beautiful, as are YOU. You really look fabulous. Anyway, I also loved your comment on Juliana's bathing suit post. So funny. Ok, hope you had a great easter!
love allie