January 10, 2008

My Little Photographer


I just had to do this....sorry for those of you who may think this is a silly one. But little Carter just loves to get a hold of my camera and take pictures. And sometimes I let him because1-he is too cute to say no to, 2-it gives him something to do and makes him happy and 3- it is a digital camera:) (What did we used to use??!!) Anyways, so someone mentioned that I should keep some of these photos just to remember that he liked to do this when he was 2! So I was looking through the ones he took over Christmas Break, and some of them are really funny! And he does have some accuracy in his photo taking. So here they are. Hope you get a good laugh!

8 comments:

JudyGrandma said...

That's how the great one always start....with supportive moms! I loved seeing the world through his eyes.

Julie said...

Hey, you were in more pictures than ever before! Seems like the mom is never IN the picture! I love the upward angle all of the photos have. It is amazing that a 2 year old isn't more dizzy seeing the world at that angle. Too cute!

Kendra said...

Carter has some realy talent! Love your hair. J.D. pointed out how light it is. I like it!

Hollie said...

He's quite the photographer! It's good to see your cute family looks happy and well. Let us know the next time you come to Utah so we can hook up.

Hollie Stevens

caligirl said...

Pretty good for a 2 year old! Maybe he has a future as a photographer! I love seeing the world as Carter sees it;-) So cute!

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

Cute pictures....great idea for a 2 year old, I wonder what mine would take pictures of? I love your hair short!!! You look great!

GREENLAW said...

hey, emily! i love your blog! i just started one and i'm totally addicted!! i was checking out the dorny's blog, clicked on misty's site to see it, and then saw you guys!! i think this is so fun!

ellie had a great time yesterday. thanks again!!

http://greenlawfamily.blogspot.com/

Julie said...

Hey crazy lady!!! You'll never believe what I did. Check it out at thewilliamsjourney.blogspot.com. Didn't I say I wasn't going to do one???? Looks like you all had a great time at Christmas!
Love Julie