February 27, 2010

Olympics Par-tay

For some reason, I always seem to plan my parties around food:) Go figure!! Well, I had seen these in a magazine and thought they were just so cute, so we decided to have our friends, The Greenlaw's, over for an Olympic party. Our kids LOVE to watch the Olympics! And it is so much fun to see them rooting for the Americans:) Go Apollo!! Anyways, they didn't much watch that night....too much fun to be had with friends. But it was a fun night and we think we will have to remember this one when the summer olympics come around!! Can you tell I am really into food?? I didn't even take any other pictures!!!



3 comments:

Kirsten said...

so fun.. and so yummy! :) thanks again... and cute pics of the science party!

Brandi said...

Such a good idea! I wish I would have seen this earlier. I love it!

Anonymous said...

I apologise, but, in my opinion, you are not right. I am assured. I suggest it to discuss. Write to me in PM.