September 9, 2009

My baby is ONE!

CAMDEN. He is just a wonderful baby! I don't think we go a week without someone telling us what a good baby we have. And boy, do we know it!! He is the easiest baby to get to smile or laugh. In fact, we just had his pictures taken the other day, and it took all of about 5 minutes to get the shots we needed. (I think I deserve a discount for that!!) He loves to play peek-a-boo, watch baby mozart, and crawl all over the place. He is definitely a climber! We love you, Camden! And are so glad you are part of our family! What joy a baby brings into a home. Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

GREENLAW said...

happy birthday to both your cute birthday boys!!

JudyGrandma said...

Oh how I miss being able to be more a part of their lives. Little Camdem is so precious and it makes me smile just to think of him. Love you guys.