April 10, 2009

Cami

Poor Camden. He had to be born into a family that really wanted a girl!
Don't get me wrong...I can't imagine not having Camden in our life, but when you have a daughter who loves babies, loves to hold them, dress them, play with them, and takes them for hours on end, beware! They may come out of her room looking like this!





Disclaimer: I, as Camden's mom, had NOTHING to do with this. I gave no suggestions, ideas; only frowned, then laughed, and then took the pictures.

4 comments:

Heather said...

I can't stop laughing, at first I thought "Wow who's baby is that?" Then it all fit together. I think what it proves is that he really looks alot like his sister! One day he will be so mad at her for that one and I'm sure he will love the pictures!

Melissa said...

That cracks me up! My younger brother Stephen ("Stephanie") got that treatment quite a bit.

Julie said...

What a pretty baby girl he makes!!

Anonymous said...

love to have her in bed practice making a baby, start with her mouth, then her lovely sweet, tight little arse and finally herpussy over and over, perfect age forsex