November 28, 2008

4 Reasons Why I Haven't Blogged

I have heard too many people lately asking me when I am going to start blogging again...so I feel the need to explain. So here are the 4 reasons I have not blogged for the last few months.
Reason #1: If you haven't heard...I just had a baby for goodness sakes! And for those of you that have had kids or have had 5, then you understand, don't you?! So give a girl a break!
Reason #2: Something happened to my camera. I had been having problems with it lately...and somehow all the pictures I had stored on it got erased:( So while I am still trying to figure out how to bring them back, we have to deal with no pictures.
Reason #3: I also at the same time I was having a baby, got a new calling. I am now the Enrichment counselor in the R.S. So anyone who has this calling or has had it in the past, any great ideas would be appreciated:)
Reason #4: It is the holidays, you know!!!!! Anybody have any EXTRA time? Yea, me neither. And that's why I haven't blogged!

Just so none of you are offended...Thank you for checking our blog periodically to see how our family is doing. We love you all and are grateful we can keep in touch a little better through blogging:)

5 comments:

Kendra said...

I still keep checking and I feel for ya! I agree with all four reasons! I share in your calling so we should exchange ideas!!

Julie said...

Oh whatever! 5 kids?? How hard can that be???? Just kiding! Noticed I stopped at 4! You are a brave woman! We just miss seeing pics of your cute family!!

Anonymous said...

I know your family recently sent you pictures of your newest's gingerbread castle. You could display those and show off the talents of your mother and sister.

JudyGrandma said...

Sure sounds reasonable to me! I'm impressed you do it at all. Love it! love it!

Unknown said...

Hey Emily, this is your big sister. I go around making exuses for myself all the time for all kinds of things. Anyway, the last thing you need to worry your pretty little head about is giving people reasons for not blogging. Love the elves.