June 12, 2008

Bad Sleeping Habits



Okay...so you all will have to be patient with me as I slowly but surely back-blog the past month or two. It has been kinda crazy around here, but summer is here now! And I may just have a second or two to sit at the computer and fill everyone in on the happenings at our house.
We moved Carter into the bunk beds (finally!). But I had to take a picture of how he was sleeping in his crib. This is pretty ridiculous as I look at it now, but it was getting him to sleep, and that is all that matters in the end...isn't it?! He had to have his cars (especially the Slug-Bug), Shamu, bunny, books, his dolly, Lulu, and anything else he could find before we sent him in his crib. We obliged, and I have to admit that it hasn't really stopped in the bunk beds. It's just that there's so much more room in there, it doesn't look like as much! I think every parent can attest that one of the greatest times is going in to their child's room and seeing them fast asleep. No matter what else is in their bed:)

2 comments:

justjen said...

Amen sista! What ever it takes has always been our method too! I'm just glad to see we aren't the only ones doing this and if we are at least there are 2 crazy moms out there...me and you! Thanks for that!

GREENLAW said...

SO cute!! all my kids have been pack rats at bedtime! i put aidan to bed today with his big brother's SLIPPER!! (it is shaped like a bear, i think!) :)