November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving

10 Things I am thankful for:
(not in any particular order)
1. Good Food (of which I partook of today especially)
pumpkin pie
sweet potatoes
cranberry sauce
Without these, it just isn't Thanksgiving dinner:)
2. The Thanksgiving Day parade: because it gives me a reason to be lazy on Thanksgiving morning.
3. Running toilets: because I really don't know what I'd do without them!
4. A warm house to come in from the cold.
5. A loving family: immediate and extended. For the love you feel around them.
6. Apologies: because we all make mistakes and need to be forgiven.
7. A body: They really are amazing things. I think most of us take for granted the way they move and function without even realizing it.
8. Friends at home: Because they are my family in Fresno.
9. Transportation: all the different kinds, but mostly for cars and airplanes because it allows us the chance to visit family and friends faster than if we didn't have them!!
10. A nearby temple: because we have always lived within 30 minutes of one, and I sometimes forget what a blessing they are. It is where I feel the best.

No comments: